Narwhals Narwhals

Lol u guys poon :P

:) i love ur work

Die Mario Die 3 Die Mario Die 3

what?! :O

Sounded like mario was getting raped when he went down the pipe? :O

Penguin in a microwave Penguin in a microwave

LOL :D

Funny as hell, how random a penguin in a microwave XD haha nice man

Thinking outside the box Thinking outside the box

Wtf :o

My fav puzzle game, Dang, that wuldn't b easy to do irl O.o grrrrrrrrrrrr have fun, i did, Great game quality :D

BulletTime BulletTime

OMG!

So glad there is a good reaction game! my reaction is 0.19 although i think i might drink some coffee, i heard it improves reflexes? :o

Bailout Bailout

WOOT

Got top in the world ;p (Slurry[NG]) loved the competetive side to the game <3 good game :) mayb could be more exciting

Symphony of Voices (Guff) Symphony of Voices (Guff)

&lt;3 love it

Maybe my favourite song on newgrounds, and i mean <3!! :P

Stepping Into Something Unreal Stepping Into Something Unreal

Nice

Whoa, you wrote this yourself? I liked it, you should probably try and find some good singers in your school, cos im not a huge fan of non-singing music, but i think you could match Evil-Dog if you tryed hard enough ;) 10/10

The Bukkake Udon Song The Bukkake Udon Song

Nice :)

Guys, i had to write a review for this so i made an account :D... i think u guys should send this in to a record company or something. Im looking forward to an album :)

astroninja responds:

Thank you! We hope to as well.

If there's anyone out there who knows any nice music labels where they live - preferably those with checkered tiles in their reception area and a candy jar - please leave us an Inbox message on how we could get a hold of them. We'd love to explore new options!

More free songs! Add us on www.myspace.com/astroninary for goodies with feet 100km runners!